E-2 Treaty Investment Visas

About E-2 Treaty Investment Visas

Are you looking to come to or work in the United States? One of the best ways to gain entry into the country is by obtaining an E-2 Treaty Investment Visa, and Bennett & Associates Business Brokers can help. While we are not immigration lawyers, we can help you to get this fast-track visa by helping you find a qualified business to invest in.


The E-2 Treaty Investment Visa is for business owners and investors. We can help you to locate a qualified business for you to invest in. You remain in control of the process, selecting the size, type, and location of the business. Then, we’ll search through the hundreds of confidential files of businesses for sale that we have. We’ll negotiate on your behalf to help you buy the business. Once everything is complete, you can come to the United States – and bring the family! Visas can be renewed indefinitely, so there is no reason to leave your loved ones behind.

Requirements for E-2 Treaty Investment Visas

The best source of information regarding the E-2 Treaty Investment Visas (or any other kind of visa) is U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services. However, in the meantime, you can view this brief list to get a general idea of the requirements:

• A United States Investor Treaty must exist with your home country.
• You must possess the same nationality as the treaty country.
• You must be qualified and ready to purchase a business in the United States.
• The business in question must be a real, substantial commercial enterprise.
• The business must be more than a marginal one solely to earn a living.
• You must be in a position to develop and direct the business.
• You must maintain majority control over the investment funds.
• You must intend to leave the United States when your E-2 status terminates.
• The investment funds must be irrevocably committed to the business.

Now is a great time to buy a business in the United States. To get started, request more information on E-2 Treaty Investment Visas today! You can also contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Share by: